This park features 3,150 acres of challenging off-road terrain that consists of steep hillclimbs, rocky and muddy sections and some hard-pack ATV trails. A convenience store, parts store, gas station and showers are among the park amenities. Primitive camping is permitted and RV hookups are available. Cabin rentals are available for $30.00 per night and riding hours are from 8am-11pm. Alcohol is prohibited. Trail Map...Directions...Nearby Trails...
From: Richmond, KY
1) Take I-75 south to exit 41, about 45 miles
2) Turn left (east) off the exit ramp to exit 20, about 21 miles
3) Turn left (north) on SR-80, continue about 130 feet
4) Turn right (east) on US-421 (SR-11), continue about 1 mile
5) Veer left at fork to stay on US-421, continue 5.1 miles
5) At the T-intersection turn right on SR-1524, continue 1.6 miles
6) Turn right on Hubbard Road, proceed to the park.