RiderPlanet USA Motorcycle And ATV Trails
HomeFind ATV TrailsATV and Dirt Bike ArticlesCalendar of ATV and Motorcycle EventsSupport CenterDonate
Help Questions or problems? Visit the support center.

Minnesota Non - Resident ATV Trail Pass

Minnesota Non - Resident ATV Trail Pass

Jennifer Rails (April 2016)

As of January 1, 2010 all non-residents riding an ATV on state or grant-in-aid land need the MN Non-Resident ATV Trail Pass. The pass does not need to be displayed on the ATV but needs to be in possession of the operator.

This pass does not apply to residents who have the ATV registered in the state of Minnesota or to dirtbikes. 

Passes can be purchased by calling 1-888-665-4236, in person at various vendors or online. Cost is $21/year however note that if purchasing over the phone an additional $3.50 convenience fee will be applied per transaction.

For more information check the MN DNR website.

© 2018 Misirena Digital, LLC Home  |   ATV Trails  |   Articles  |   Calendar  |   Support Center  |   Good Stuff